General Terms and Conditions Kataloop
Contracting party to and user of the following terms and conditions is Kataloop, a brand of gallereplay UG (limited liability) (hereinafter referred to as “Kataloop”).
Kuglerstr. 16, 10439 Berlin, Germany
Email: [email protected]
§ 1 Contract Scope
For the business relationship between GALLEREPLAY and the user, the following general terms and conditions (GTCs) apply in the version valid at the time of the order. GALLEREPLAY does not recognize any deviating conditions, unless GALLEREPLAY has expressly agreed to their validity in writing
§ 2 Subject Matter of the Contract
The subject matter of the contract is the purchase of an animated photo available on https://www.kataloop.com/. The user has the option between two kinds of animated photos:
1. “Motion Overlay”: With “Motion Overlay”, the user selects one or more images from their device. During the first step, the image will be scaled to an aspect ratio for optimal display on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). During the second step, you can add an effect such as snow, rain, noise, fireflies, rainbow, smoke, bokeh, mosaic, or light rays. Free photos can be saved containing a small watermark. Watermarks are included by default but can be removed by selecting an option in the checkbox below “Preview”. Removal of watermarks incurs a cost of € 1.90 per image. Once the process has completed, the image is added to your shopping cart. After completing your order, it may take a few minutes for the system to integrate the effect into the image for a high-quality final version and for the MP4 to be created (up to 10 minutes). You will receive an email when the data is available for download.
2. “Animated Photo”: After selection of photos from your computer, you are given the option to crop the image and may specify which areas or parts of the image should be animated. If this field is left empty, Kataloop will auto-select the areas to be animated. After submitting your order, changes to these specifications can no longer be made. This also applies to missing details (such as, for example, where a user forgets to specify the direction of an animation). Kataloop animates your image within 72 hours. The cost per image is € 29 (without watermark), or € 24 (including a watermark).
Once a shopping cart is ready for check-out, you must log in or create an account. Our payment options include credit card, debit card, instant transfer or PayPal. After completion, the files will be available for download on Kataloop.com from the “Orders & Download” section (https://kataloop.com/account/orders).
§ 3 Right of Use
Within the context of these GTCs, customers must be private persons and cannot be entrepreneurs or legal entities.
§ 4 Conclusion of Contract
The contract concludes automatically upon receipt of the order. You will receive an order confirmation by email immediately after submitting the order. You will receive additional information about your order after a maximum of 10 minutes (when ordering “Motion Overlay” videos) or a maximum of 72 hours (when ordering “Animated Photos” videos).
§ 5 Warranties
Statutory defect rights apply, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
§ 6 Privacy
All laws regarding the privacy of data can be found under https://kataloop.com/privacy
§ 7 Final Provisions
(1) All agreements between the parties are contained within this contractual document. No further agreements exist.
(2) This contract is subject to German law, excluding UN sales law.
(3) Berlin is agreed upon as the place of jurisdiction.
As of December 18, 2019