Welcome to Kataloop!
Kataloop (by gallereplay) is a global company. By using our platform you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us, or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be transferred to and stored in the United States and handled as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
Below is the information that you provide to us in text fields. Some of the information is stored only if you agree via the corresponding check box.
1. First and last name
2. Email address
5. State and country of residence
6. Facebook and Instagram usernames or links to Facebook and Instagram profiles (when applicable)
We also store the images you upload to our servers in order for us to perform our services.
Additional Information We Collect
Automatically Collected Information
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access Kataloop, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your self-disclosed country, your IP address, and from your payment card.
If you complete a form on our website, such as a contact form, we will store your information.
From time to time, we may solicit your participation in user surveys. To the extent that you participate, we will store your responses.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Social Media Features and Widgets
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
1. verify your identity in accordance with the federal, state, and international laws of Germany
2. allow you to sign in to your account
3. send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
4. reply to your questions
5. provide to you existing and enhanced services related to your Kataloop account
6. market Kataloop products and services to you or to audiences similar to you based on your networks and common factors that others have with you, unless you opt out, as controlled by your email preferences
7. improve Kataloop and develop future products
8. prevent fraud and abuse on Kataloop
9. provide you with reasonable accommodation, if you notify us of a bug
Information We Share with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible:
Your Facebook or Instagram profile, your Facebook page, or your first and last names, in combination with the moving images created with Kataloop, provided that you have given us consent to do so upon completing an order. You can withdraw this consent anytime by clicking the “Withdraw Consent” button for the corresponding order summary, which can be found in your account under Orders and Downloads. If any data has already been shared on social media at the time of the withdrawal, it can take up to ten days until the data has been removed from the respective platforms.
We do not send marketing emails unless you explicitly consent to receiving them. These marketing emails do not require a Kataloop account. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your data for this purpose anytime and free of charge within this marketing communication.
Deleting Your Account
To delete your account, please contact [email protected]. Deleting your account may take up to 30 days. For verification purposes, please send the email requesting account deletion from the email address that corresponds to the Kataloop account that you wish to delete.
Effective immediately for users of kataloop.com on or after January 26, 2021.