General Terms and Conditions (GTCs)
Contracting party to and user of the following terms and conditions is Kataloop, a brand of Gallereplay UG (limited liability) (hereinafter referred to as “Kataloop”).
Kuglerstr. 16, 10439 Berlin, Germany
Email: [email protected]
§ 1 Contract Scope
For the business relationship between Kataloop and the user, the following general terms and conditions (GTCs) apply in the version valid at the time of the order. Kataloop does not recognize any deviating conditions, unless Kataloop has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Subject Matter of the Contract
The subject of the contract is the order of one or multiple moving images, which are available at kataloop.com. The user has a choice of two types of moving image:
1. “Motion Overlay”: With “Motion Overlay”, the user selects one or more images from their device. First, the image is cropped to a specific aspect ratio so that it is optimized for its intended use (e.g. social media, screensaver, digital photo frame, etc.). During the second step you can add an effect: Snow, Rain, Noise, Fireflies, Rainbow, Smoke, Bokeh, Mosaic, or Sunshine. Images can be saved free of charge when they include a small watermark. Watermarks are included by default but can be removed by selecting the checkbox below “Preview”. Removal of watermarks incurs a cost of €1.90 per image. Once the process has completed, the image is added to your shopping cart. After completing your order, it may take a few minutes for the system to render the image with your selected effect into a high-quality final version and for the MP4 to be created (up to 10 minutes). You will receive an email when the file is available for download.
2. “Animated Image”: After selecting one or multiple images from your computer, you are given the option to crop your selection and specify which area or areas of the image should be animated. If this field is left empty, Kataloop will determine for you which areas are to be animated. After submitting your order, changes to these specifications can no longer be made. This also applies to missing details (such as, for example, where a user forgets to specify the direction of an animation). Kataloop animates your image within 72 hours. The cost per image is €29 (without watermark), or €24 (including a watermark).
Once a shopping cart is ready for checkout, you must log in or create an account. Our payment options include credit card, debit card, Sofortüberweisung or PayPal. After completion, the files will be available for download on Kataloop.com from the Orders and Downloads section.
The resulting file is sent as a zip containing one MP4 and one GIF per image respectively. The MP4 files have a duration between 3 and 6 seconds and retain the resolution of the source image, up to a maximum of 1920 pixels on the longer side. Our GIFs are sent with 500 pixels on the longer side.
§ 3 Right of Use
Within the context of these GTCs, customers must be private persons and cannot be entrepreneurs or legal entities.
§ 4 Conclusion of Contract
The contract concludes automatically upon receipt of the order. You will receive an order confirmation by email immediately after submitting the order. You will receive an update about your order within a maximum of 10 minutes (when ordering “Motion Overlay”) or a maximum of 72 hours (when ordering an “Animated Image”).
§ 5 Warranties
Statutory defect rights apply, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
§ 6 Privacy
All laws regarding the privacy of data can be found under https://kataloop.com/privacy.
§ 7 Final Provisions
1. All agreements between the parties are contained within this contractual document. No further agreements exist.
2. This contract is subject to German law, excluding UN sales law.
3. Berlin is agreed upon as the place of jurisdiction.
As of January 26, 2021